The Restaurant at Silverado Brewing Company creates delicious, unusually sustainable food that often includes our exceptional beers. Our menu consists of a mix of traditional American foods such as steaks, chops, and fresh seafood, along with barbeque - all of which can be enjoyed with Silverado's famous beers or our neighbors' wines. Whether you are seeking a light lunch, an afternoon appetizer to accompany a beer, or a delightful dinner complete with beer or wine, we offer dishes to match your taste and your wallet.
Owner Michael Fradelizio has combined numerous years in the restaurant industry with a passion for fresh, local, seasonal, and healthy ingredients to create an exceptional "beer cuisine" experience. Michael and his partner in the kitchen, Head Chef Bernardo Ayala, continue to dazzle and delight locals and visitors alike. Click here to see our full menu of what's in-season and fresh. We also offer daily specials. Enjoy!
How are we sustainable? At Silverado Brewing Company, we believe in and/or use the following:
- Happy animals - free-range, no antibiodics, hormones, or steroids (Niman Ranch burgers and meats)
- Live oils - unrefined, with the goodness left in!
- Pure sweeteners - sugar, honey, agave nectar (no high fructose corn syrup)
- Organic seasonal produce
- House-made mayonnaise, pesto, salad dressings, and sauces
- Organic brown eggs
- Organic ice cream (Three Twins)
- House-made root beer and orange cream soda
- Organic coffee and tea (St. Helena Roasting Company; Numi Tea)
- Organic milk and cream
- 365 condiments from Whole Foods
- Organic malts and grains
- Compostable cups, utensils, plates, napkins, and containers
- Instead of spending money on advertising, we contribute to local community organizations.
- Instead of spending money on advertising, we have our happy customers do our advertising for us the old-fashioned way - through positive word of mouth.
- We use bio-diesel.
- We are a member of Slow Food
- We compost.
- We are a member of the Chef's Collaborative.
- We promote a "family comes first" work environment, in which managers' hours are limited per week, and partners and suppliers are treated with respect.